>drh   Tue Apr 12 22:23:38 GMT 2011
>
>Set your breakpoint on the function winAccess if you want to try to debug
>this.

If only it were that easy.  Its intermittent and attaching a debugger seems to
mask the problem.  It's never been seen with only a single process and occurs
more when there are more simultaneous processes.  To process 26 images with 8
processes we are launching 8 processes for the first 8 images, then when each
process terminates a new process is launghed on the next image until all are
processed.

I am using a BEGIN IMMEDIATE transaction at the beginning of each process to
check and maybe update the database.  This is to have write lock already if
update is required and to serialize access to the database for making the check
and potentially updating some config data.

I'm not really thinking of a good way to approach this.  I would greatly
appreciate if anyone has any ideas.

Jeff Archer
Nanotronics Imaging
jsarc...@nanotronicsimaging.com