Hi

I have recently upgraded my sqlite version from 3.5.1 to 3.7.3. With the
update I have been seeing some issues with sqlite3_prepare_v2() API.
The workflow here is:
sqlite3VdbeSetSql(pVDbe, zSql, saveSqlflag....)
    ^

sqlite3prepare(...)
    ^

sqlite3LockandPrepare(...)
    ^

sqlite3_prepare_v2(savesqlflag=1).

I have created a statement using sqlite3_prepare_v2. I execute a query and
then use sqlite3_step(stmt) to step over the results. Firstly, it fails due
to SQLITE_SCHEMA error and then uses sqlite3_reprepare to retry. In that
function the isPrepareV2 variable becomes false and so I am getting the
value SQLITE_OK instead of SQLITE_ROW. The second thing is in
sqlite3VdbeSwap function, we are not properly swapping the isPrepareV2
values.

I did not face these issues in 3.5.1 as it was executing the statements on
value zSql and not isPrepareV2. Could you specify the issue here or tell if
I am going wrong somewhere.

Thanks,
Gaurav.