Hi and sorry for my poor English.

I want to know if is it possible to test if a column is a foreign key. I
mean, where the "constraint" is stored ?
The only system table i know for Sqlite is the "sqlite_master" but can't
find anything in her for the foreign key.

For example, if i have a table "Person", and a Table "Country" , i can have
a integer column 'Country_ID' as foreign key in my table "Person".

Is there any method to test, (i mean in sql language) if the integer column
'Country_ID' is used as a foreign key or if it's just an integer column

--
Cordialy  MoZo