From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of jiajianying
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 22:53
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] problems on importing quoted csv files

Hello,

I'm using sqlite to process some csv files. It is very disappointing
that sqlite's csv mode doesn't support quoted csv format. I tried
spatialite which can only strip quote marks but can't parse it correctly.

Is there any suitable modules or tools for importing quoted csv files?

Thanks

Justin

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or
copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail,
and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.