On 18 May 2011, at 1:10pm, Андрей Евгеньевич Осипов wrote:

> The problem appears if I have a select statement and update statement which
> changes the current record of the select statement.

Don't do that.  You shouldn't make any changes which will change the results of
the SELECT statement until you're done with the SELECT.  This means that until
you've read the last row, don't change any of the values used in the selection
criteria, and don't change any of the values which will be returned.  This is
not specific to SQLite, it's a general problem with SQL.

If you find yourself doing this, use your programming language to execute the
entire SELECT statement and store the results in an array, then inspect the
array and make all your changes.

Simon.