I can promise you that I had removed the .c file from the project.

However, I am intrigued by your remark that I should be using the header file
that comes with the .dylib.  I had been using the header that came with the
amalgamation.  Where can I find the header that should be used with the .dylib?

> I'm sorry about the incredibly picky questions we're asking, but Xcode with an
> existing project is huge and complicated and there doesn't seem to be any
> other
> way to figure out what's going on.

On that we both agree.  I don't mind the questions, not even a little bit.  I
am dually afraid of two things when I correspond with this list:

1.)  I'm not giving enough information
2.)  I'm being so wordy that no one will want to look at my questions/responses
(there is a reason my moniker is 'Pedantic' :).

R,
John