Simon Slavin, Thank you for your suggestion. Our deduper prototoype uses fuzzy
matching methods such as the Levenshtein Distance to detect duplicates. We have
found that these fuzzy matching methods are best implemented in C++ for
processing time requirements.
              We would still like to know your experience with SQLite WAL
databases compared to SQlite non-WAL databases. Particularly, we are in the
sqlite read processing in SQLIte WAL databases. Is possible to SQLiTe WAL
databases to have faster read processing than SQLite non-WAL databases. If so,
what method to use to gain the read improvement? Thank you.