I have an application for which,  I have one process which is writing to
the database pretty frequently.  I believe that I have enabled
share_cache

And read uncommitted.   How to I verify this?

In another process, I have a sqlite command line connected to the same
database, I periodically do select * from tableName;

This causes my write to get a busy response.  How do I enable
shared_cache for the command line?

Can you help with my understanding?

Is it true that if the read uncommitted pragma and shared_cache are
enabled that the select will not take any locks?  If this is true and I
have only

One writer how can I get busy?  Without the command line doing selects,
the writes never fail.

Thanks

Paul