On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:18:05AM +0200, Thorsten Kersting scratched on the
wall:
> i finalizeevery statement right before closing the database, and every
> finalize returns sqlite_ok. but then closing returns sqlite_busy.

  Then you're missing some.  You can use sqlite3_next_stmt() to find it.

   -j

> Am 22.06.2011 19:04, schrieb Pavel Ivanov:
> >> there are no statements open, as far as i can see.
> > Your eyes can miss something. Does sqlite3_close return SQLITE_OK or
> > something else?
> >

> > Pavel
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:36 PM, Thorsten Kersting
> > <thorsten.kerst...@itp1.uni-stuttgart.de>  wrote:
> >> there are no statements open, as far as i can see.

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson