Dear experts,

I was quite excited when I see such a nice portable database---SQLite,  which
can be installed locally.

However, when I tried to open the SQLite DB with PHP, just a simple open script
will cause "HTTP 500 Internl server error", my web server is running fine with
normal php code.

below are details:

OS: Windows XP SP3
Web server : Nanoweb 2.2.9 ( I tried Apache also, same problem)
PHP version: 5.3.6
SQLite version: 3.7.7.1

The php.ini already contain below config:

extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
extension=php_sqlite3.dll

My test php file is very simple:

<?php
$db = new SQLiteDatabase('test.db');
echo "SQLite successfully opened";
?>

However, no matter how I tried, it give me "HTTP 500 internal server error",
I checked the Nanoweb error log, found below message:

20110703:054052 WARN: function 'pcntl_fork' not available
20110703:054052 WARN: function 'posix_setuid' not available

Do I missed anything?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
James