Thanks for the hint. Using a separate data context for the other thread
solves the problem. But it doesn't make the situation much better, because
the data context seem to have separate cashes. So it does not help to cash
stuff in the background, because it won't be ready for the main thread
anyways.
But I think I found an answer for my original question. Thanks!