On 19 Jul 2011, at 4:07am, Doug wrote:

> I'm pretty sure the issue is something to do with file handles. For the same
> reason after loading the page (from an IIS server) and then closing the
> page, waiting 1 minute or two and then attempting to remove the db.sqlite
> file, I get an "error, file is in use".

Remove as much as you can and see if the error disappears.  For instance,
delete the stuff about creating and deleting the file.  Delete the stuff about
creating the table.  In fact everything that depends on 'init'.  What about
that INSERT ?  If you remove it does the error go away ?

Give us a ten-line toy example that still produces the error.  Then we'll be
more likely to guess what's going on.

Simon.