Hello.  I am doing some work on a SQLite table with just over 5000 rows.  One
column holds some html text with links within, and I need to change every
one of  those links to a new format.

A sample link looks like this:

/FAQ/Doctors Doctors

We will call the 'FAQ' portion of the link, the category and the 'Doctors'
portion the Item.

I need to change it this:

Doctors

I would like change all links with one go, but I can't figure out a way to
'wildcard' the category and items.  There are 60 different categories and
thousands of different items.

The closest I have come is to do it in parts, I came up with this:

UPDATE questions SET answer = REPLACE(answer, '<a href=''/FAQ/', '<a
style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue"
onclick="Ti.App.fireEvent(''openContent'', {kind: ''FAQ'', find: "' );

As you can see, this just does the first part, and forces me to do each
category individually.

I had thought to use a combination of substr/instr but the link locations
vary, it could be at the beginning of the text, or it could start after 100
characters.

So, any thoughts, ideas or a good tutorial would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!