Hi all,
I'm about trying to use SQLite as a pure in memory mode but I am still
facing problems,
I wrote a small Java program doing this:
- opening a connection using the in memory syntax
- create a stupid table
- insert dummy values
- dumping the table to a file
- dropping the table
- restoring the contents of my dumps
- issuing a query on the table

my query fails because the table does not exist (that 's what
sqlite_master show me)

So I guess should rather use such strategy, could you confirm/infirm it ?
- connect as in memory
- create the table mytable in memory
- attach the database as stored in a file : attach database 'mydb' as mydb
- import the data using a insert into mytable query using a select *
from mydb.mytable
- then use data available in memory in the database using select * from mytable

PS:
I got a previous DNS error from my gmail so I resent the message, I
must apologize if you already received this message
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J
auteur Eyrolles
blog: http://romjethoughts.blogspot.com