When I said advantages and limitations -- I meant philosophically and not
literally. In today's technology there is always scope for improvement,
irrespective of how great the product is.

I must also "repeat" that I've not used sqlite much. Just read about it
while browsing about .NET windows forms and decided to see and use it (and
thus am using the personal edition of "expert").

Hope this clarifies my stand...:-)
Taleeb Anwar

*Ghurbat men Hon Agar Hum, Rehta Hai Dil "Chicken" men!!*