Looking at the description text for sqlite3_exec (SQLite C interface), I see
this text:

"The sqlite3_exec() interface runs zero or more UTF-8 encoded,
semicolon-separate SQL statements passed into its 2nd argument, in the context
of the database connection passed in as its 1st argument."

Now, Simon said that the PHP SQLite3 interface (which I would like to use), is
a thin wrapper around the SQLite C interface. Can I conclude, then, that such
multiple statements would be properly executed if presented via the PHP
interface? What would happen if such a string contained more than one SELECT -
or if the SELECT is not the first statement?

--
Cheers  --  Tim