Hi,

This is my table schema:

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE LocationFTS using FTS4
(
        name text,
        address text,
        email text,
        remark text,
        telno text,
        contact text,
        isDeleted text
);

This select statement gives floating point error in both sqlite3.exe and also
my program (both my Ubuntu and Windows versions failed) :

select docid, name, address, email, remark, telNo, contact
from locationFTS
where locationFTS match 'suai plantation sdn bhd, p.o.box 730 97008 bintulu
swk, tel 2 07-6637460 ah leng   06-9766061 a3.0';

It runs OK without if nothing matches, but when I've populated the table with
some 10,000 records, and this record is matching, the select statement failed.
When I reduces the match string to 80, it's Ok. But it's not the length that
causes it to fail, because there are other statement that has match string more
that 100 characters.

On Windows (VS2010) I have this stack of calls that causes the error:

        PharmacyServer.exe!GenericKedaiRuncitDB::GetLocationFTS(LocationRecord
& r)  Line 147 + 0x14 bytes      C++
        PharmacyServer.exe!wxSQLite3Statement::ExecuteQuery(bool
transferStatementOwnership)  Line 1486 + 0xc bytes     C++
        PharmacyServer.exe!sqlite3_step(sqlite3_stmt * pStmt)  Line 62029 + 0x9
bytes   C
        PharmacyServer.exe!sqlite3Step(Vdbe * p)  Line 61954 + 0x9 bytes
        PharmacyServer.exe!sqlite3VdbeExec(Vdbe * p)  Line 3856 + 0x30 bytes
        PharmacyServer.exe!fts3FilterMethod(sqlite3_vtab_cursor * pCursor, int
idxNum, const char * idxStr, int nVal, Mem * * apVal)  Line 51378 + 0x9 bytes
        PharmacyServer.exe!fts3EvalStart(Fts3Cursor * pCsr)  Line 52714 + 0x13
bytes    C
        PharmacyServer.exe!fts3EvalSelectDeferred(Fts3Cursor * pCsr, Fts3Expr *
pRoot, Fts3TokenAndCost * aTC, int nTC)  Line 52634 + 0x2a bytes        C

Does anybody know what's going on here?

Thanks.

Radzi.