Hi,

I'm in the middle of porting sqlite3 to a new Operating System and have come
across a problem with the sqlite3OsRead function in the
sqlite3PagerReadFileheader function body.

Before the sqlite3OsRead function is called, the parameters are correctly
populated

for example:
pPager->fd        = \u565c,          0x6208565c
pDest                = \ufea8,           0x2000fea8
N                      = d,                  0x00000064
Offset                = 0

But when the function sqlite3OsRead is actually implemented the parameters are
in the incorrect order. More specifically:

            Sqlite3_file *id    = d,                  0x00000064
            Void *pBuf         = \u565c,          0x6208565c
            Int amt              = \ufea8,           0x2000fea8
            I64 offset           = \00000,          0x2000fea8

I have built a Database using sqlite3 3.7.5 and the code is built to 3.7.5.

Any ideas are welcome,

Cheers
Stuart

BitWise Ltd - Crescent House, Carnegie Campus, Dunfermline, KY11 8GR, United
Kingdom
tel: +44 (0)1383 625151   -    mob:
web: BitWise Group <http://www.bitwisegroup.com>

This e-mail may be confidential and privileged. Do not open it if you are in
any doubt that you are the intended recipient. You must scan this e-mail and
any attachments for the presence of viruses or any other unwelcome content.
This e-mail must be read in conjunction with the important legal notice at
BitWise Group/Legal <http://www.bitwisegroup.com/legal>