If you are looking to manage a database file, such as view the contents of
tables, write and test scripts for processing, etc...there are a number of
management packages.  I like using Sqlite Expert.

If you are looking for something that is going to do DTS, bulk imports,
etc...I don't know what exists.  I don't think there is anything.