I'm trying to understand the following: Why is it that when I create a new
database, and fill it with rows, why can it not be commited to disk the
same way as VACUUM would do it? Currently I'm trying to manually vacuum the
database by inserting rows sorted by table and by rowid, but as soon as the
table contains INDEXes I cannot reproduce anywhere near the same output as
a real VACUUM, because it writes the indexes first instead of last, for
example. Is there some trick to force VACUUM-like output when building the
database, and avoid to build it twice?