When I have a basic FTS query that needs to be restricted to a column, I
can write it in two ways:

1.) WHERE column MATCH 'apple'
2.) WHERE table MATCH 'column:apple'

But when I have a phrase query, I can only write it in one way:

1.) WHERE column MATCH '"apple juice"'

The problem is that when I want to combine the queries (search for 'apple'
in column1 and for "apple juice" in column2) i cannot write the query like:

WHERE column1 MATCH 'apple' AND column2 MATCH '"apple juice"'

Nor can I write it like:

WHERE table MATCH 'column1:apple column2:"apple juice"'

So this fairly simple query, seems impossible in FTS? Or does anyone know
how to workaround this (without doing two seperate queries)?