> Two FTS tables? One with the Porter stemmer, for search, one without, to
> build the auxiliary tables?

Yeah, that is the last option, if nothing else works. For a small set
of documents the extra processing time might be ok but for a larger
set of documents building the FTS tables twice might be a bit taxing.

I think I will first try a custom tokenizer. So is it ok to execute
SQL statements from within the tokenizer ? It would have been great if
there was some way to determine whether the tokenizer code is being
executed for indexing the documents or for searching the index.

Thanks
Abhinav