From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of James Pearson [tado...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 11:47 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: EXT :Re: [sqlite] [sqlite-announce] SQLite version 3.7.10

On 16 Jan 2012, at 10:12, Richard Hipp wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:34 AM, James Pearson <tado...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I just updated my sqlite install from 3.7.5 with the 3.7.10
>> precompiled
>> binaries for Mac OS X and find that the up arrow command recall isn't
>> working.
>>
>> Searching for fixes online I can only find suggestions for correcting
>> the
>> issue by compiling sqlite myself. Is that the only way to get command
>> recall working again?
>>

> I don't know how to get command-line editing working on a mac even
> compiling it myself.  Can you send me links to instructions on how to
> add
> command-line editing to Mac programs?  If so, I'll try to add this to
> the
> precompiled binaries.
>

> --
> D. Richard Hipp
> d...@sqlite.org

My apologies but I'm afraid I don't know how to implement command line
editing on macs ... I develop for iOS.  Hopefully someone else here on
the listserve can chime in.

Did something change regarding command line stuff from version 3.7.5?  I
still have that version of sqlite on my mac and command line recall
works fine in that version?