Hello

        I must be missing something very elementary, but for the life of me, I
cannot save changes to a sqlite database from within the VS2010 designer.

        I started by creating a sqlite database file using Firefox SQlite
Manager and adding 2 tables - user, assignments. Then, I opened the database in
VS2010 designer, added a users_assignments table, added some columns to the
table and added relationships to the existing tables. But I cannot save the new
table and relationships back to the database. For a database newbie like me,
this visual start is extremely useful. But I can't figure out what I am missing.

        According to the MSDN documentation, I should see a File menu item
called Save <tablename>:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/41867x9f.aspx

        But I do not see such a menu item. Saving the .xsd file or closing the
project does not change anything.

        Please see the following screenshot for an illustration.
http://www.ismlab.usf.edu/addtable.jpg

Thanks
Manish