On 02/22/2012 03:53 PM, Robert Gdula wrote:
Hi,

I've problem with greek characters when I'm using SQLite, it's no working,
but for English charaters is ok, problem it is only for LIKE, when I use
WHERE for greek characters it's working ok, how to resolve this problem ?

SQLite's built-in LIKE operator only understands upper and lower case
equivalence for the 26 letters used in English.

If you need it to understand the upper/lower case relationships between
any other characters, either use the ICU extension or create your own
implementation of LIKE:

  http://www.sqlite.org/lang_corefunc.html#like

Dan.