On 5 mars 2012, at 14:50, Rob Richardson wrote:

Our company typically uses SQLite Spy for managing SQLite databases.  I keep
hoping to find something better, because SQLite Spy does not offer the ability
to edit a table inside a grid.  The only way to update data is to use an SQL
UPDATE statement.  But nothing else offers the speed of displaying data for a
decent-sized table.  The table we most often have to show contains three
columns, and data taken once a minute and saved for thirty days.

I've seen a couple of announcements recently about SQLite Root, and it looks
like it may be worth trying next time I get a little time.  But in the
meantime, I'm wondering what others think.  Is it a good product?

RobR

I use MesaSQLite, which I find nice enough
(http://www.desertsandsoftware.com/?realmesa_home)

Regards,

Jean-Denis