Hello,

unfortunately I have already posted this question on
stackoverflow<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9657016/get-inverted-index-from-sqlite-fts-table>,
hope that this mailing list is right address.

After I have implemented a full text search function in my application
using Sqlite and FTS tables I would be interested
in a (performant) way of retrieving the FULL inverted index (or large part)
out of my FTS (sub-)table.

In effect - I would need a result table including the terms, docid's and
number of occurences.

I am actually searching for some basic code/examples to read the segdir /
segments table (where the actual index is stored ) and construct my
desired result table (in effect - the inverted index). But any solution
which could retrieve the full (or large part of) my inverted index using
queries including MATCH, MATCHINFO , etc. (sorry, I'm no Sqlite export)
would be highly appreciated!

Best,
mario