I tried with the 32-bit version of sqlite-for-Windows on a Windows 7 Home
Premium desktop with 8GB - and the ":memory" database couldn't exceed 2GB.

The advice was to get a 64-bit version of sqlite-for-Windows.

I asked - but didn't get a definitive answer - so excuse my asking again -
where can we find a 64-bit Windows version of 3.7.11? Can one be added to
the download page? I am not versed enough in compiling C code.

Thanks !