On 27 Apr 2012, at 5:58am, "Bageesh.M.Bose" <bageesh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a file named "stock.txt" with datas seperated by "|" symbol.I want
> insert these datas into a table named "stock".How can i do this in c(in
> linux) with sqlite.

If you want to write the program yourself, you will have to write C code to
parse the text yourself.  Once you have separated out the individual fields,
just make up an INSERT command as you would normally.

You can use a program you can download from the SQLite web site to do the
importing for you.  The SQLite shell tool has code which will import data from
a file with a "|" delimiter:

<http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite.html>

Use the commands

.separator |