I am using sqlite in my application only for read access. The DB gets hit
often by my application and I could see that the header(100 bytes) of the
database is read every time when i access the database.
Precisely speaking, 16 bytes from the 24th byte of the header is read
everytime. My question is , if the database is used only for read purpose,
why the header is read everytime as the database connection is not
closed?..can we make it read it only once?

Thanks!!