Hi,

I don't know if question has already been asked, and i appologize if it is
the case...

For the SQLite ADO.NET provider, there are precompiled binaries for both
x86 and x64.

Is there a way to have an assembly targeting "any cpu", that chooses by
itself the right dll to use at runtime ?

I did something like this some time ago : 2 classes, one for x86 dll, one
for x64 dll, implementing same interface. And at runtime, a function to get
the right "native methods class", by trying to load one, and catch
"BadImageFormatException", trying next...

Thanks.

Damien