From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of Rolf Marsh [rmma...@fastmail.us]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 6:11 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: EXT :[sqlite] Query runs in SQLite Database Browser but not in iPad app

I have this select statement which returns the correct results (count = 2) when
run in SQL Database Browser, but not in my Objective-c iPad app (count = 0).

select count(orderdata.order_id) from orderdata, custdata, orderinfo
       where custdata.customer_id = orderinfo.cust_id and
       orderdata.order_id = orderinfo.cust_id and
       custdata.Bus_name = 'Albertsons'

I have also tried it this way using JOINs, but get the same results…

select count(orderdata.order_id) from orderdata
       join custdata on custdata.customer_id = orderinfo.cust_id "
       join orderinfo on orderdata.order_id = orderinfo.order_id "
       where custdata.Bus_name = 'Albertsons'

Any ideas why?