On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:05 PM, 天牙 <tianya7...@qq.com> wrote:

> First, thanks for adding me to this mailing list. Here I want to ask a
> question about the SQLITE_API. When i was running the ios programe use the
> sqlite3 database , it said that " unknown type ‘SQLITE_API’". Thank you for
> telling me what is the reason caused this problem.

When you are importing the header file, in order to use the quoted form of
the header filename (for example #include "pathto/sqlite3.h") for local
includes of files, you most likely need to specify the relative path from
the current file. Otherwise, use the angle-bracket form of the header
filename (for example #include <sqlite3.h>) for global includes where the
header file can be found somewhere on the include path passed to the
compiler.

         --Ô¿Ô--
        K e V i N