On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:41 AM, vallur raghava reddy <
vallur.raghavare...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>     I have few queries on SQLite. I have listed them below, please go
> through them and answer.
>
>   1. Is SQLite POSIX compliant?

I'm not sure what this question is asking.  SQLite works on POSIX systems.
It uses only POSIX interfaces on those systems.  What does it mean for an
ANSI-C code library to be "POSIX compliant"?

SQLite also runs on Windows, OS/2, SymbianOS, QNX, and a host of other
non-POSIX systems.  Does that make it non-POSIX compliant?

>   2. Does SQLite create a any threads? If YES, how many will be created?

SQLite does not create threads.

> Previously I have sent few questions and the response was really good. I
> really appreciate that. Please reply the same for above questions.
>
> Thanks
>
> Raghava Reddy

D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org