Looks like that is getting close...but when is this called?  BEFORE or AFTER?

And you also wouldn't know which trigger got called....only which table was
touched.

The dummy function would solve both those problems.

So I can still see an sqlite3_callback() either overloaded or a function
pointer replacement.  Callable by an SQL function callback('Your info') or such
which gives the same info as the update_hook plus a known value under control
of the programmer.

Michael D. Black

Senior Scientist

Advanced Analytics Directorate

Advanced GEOINT Solutions Operating Unit

Northrop Grumman Information Systems