On 21/06/2012 11:23 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
Looks like your data is a string: ' 0' - that is a space followed by ascii '0'. That is different from a numeric 0, so the second query should return zero rows. What does this show:

    SELECT typeof(ColA), quote(ColA) FROM CriticaltemsToProcess;

Pavel, Richard - thank you for replying.

The data I've provided is just how I typed it, so it's actually written into the DB using sqlite3_bind_int64(). The SQL above returns "integer, 64". Please note, I'm not using the SQLite shell to execute it, so I'm again interpreting the results. I can try the shell as well, if that makes sense. I'm using SQLiteStudio v2.0.26 for this testing.

   Dennis