Hi Igor,

On 29/5/2012 10:52 AM, Igor Tandetnik wrote:
Mohit Sindhwani<m...@onghu.com>  wrote:
However, looking at this:
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=MultiThreading

It has never been safe to use the same database connection simultaneously in
multiple threads.
That document is obsolete. It has been safe for a long time now. For details,
see http://www.sqlite.org/threadsafe.html

Thank you very much.  However, reading this page also, it says:

> Multi-thread. In this mode, SQLite can be safely used by multiple threads provided that no single database connection is used simultaneously in two or more threads.

So, that means, we should open the DB once in each thread, right? Or am I misunderstanding the word "connection"?

By the way, how can I mark the earlier wiki document to be obsolete. I couldn't see a way to sign up and edit.

Best Regards,
Mohit.
29/5/2012 | 11:01 AM.