Our debug build works with CC compiler, while release build does not.
Eventually we found out that it was "-fast" (specifically,
"-xalias_level=basic" in "-fast") CC compiler option, that causes problems.
We are wondering what GCC 4.3.3 compiler options were used for testing on
Solaris 5.10 SPARC architecture. Thanks a lot,pam