Durga D <durga.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    So, I can establish x connections in app initialize time in WAL mode.
> Based on request (read or write), I can pick the connection and serve.
> Allows only one write at a time.

I'm not sure what you mean by picking a connection based on a request. It's not
connections that are readers or writers - transactions are. A connection may
execute a read-only transaction, then later a write transaction, then a read
transaction again, and so on.

You cannot have two write transactions (on two separate connections) active at
the same point in time - one of them will block the other.
--
Igor Tandetnik