On 23 Jul 2012, at 3:30pm, Durga D <durga.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> my main doubt is: same sqlite3* is passing to 4 threads from the primary
> thread.

My understanding is that this does not happen.  There is no concept of 'server'
and 'client' in the SQLite API, and it does no thread or process handling of
its own.  If you make a function call in a particular thread of a particular
process, the function runs in that thread.

A note based on your original post: the 'WAL' property of a database belongs
with the database and is stored with the database.  You don't need to specify
WAL mode each time you open the database, all connections with it will
automatically know to use WAL mode until you use a PRAGMA command to change the
mode again.  I know this doesn't help solve problem but it might help you
understand what's going on.

I can't give you a definitive answer to your question but as far as I can see
you're doing everything right, and should finish writing your program with
those assumptions.

Simon.