On 10 Aug 2012, at 9:14pm, u okafor <uo07...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We are doing a CREATE TABLE query; sqlite3_step() is called in shell.c and
> along
> the way, sqlite3VdbeExec() is called. sqlite3VdbeExec() call is pased with
> "p"
> pointer which contains "aOp" array. Could you please tell us where this "aOp"
> array
> is created in the code...

If you are trying to learn how to use SQLite, do /not/ use the code from the
SQLite shell tool.  That shell tool does very advanced and tricky things.
Instead use the documentation on the web site.  The way to use sqlite3_step()
is described here:

<http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/stmt.html>

an example of basic library use can be found here:

<http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html>

a basic description of what to do can be found here:

<http://www.sqlite.org/cintro.html>

You should only end up calling sqlite3VdbeExec() yourself if you are doing very
advanced things.

Simon.