I agree, I am trying to find a way of getting the System.Data.SQLite.dll
to use AES-128 in CCM mode which is the type used by Adobe AIR.
Currently all I can find is that it uses "Encrypted databases are fully
encrypted and support both binary and cleartext password types" from
http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/features.wiki.

I have downloaded the fossil application, cloned the repository and
opened a full source tree from sds.fossil but I am having no luck
finding anything about the encryption used on SQLite databases. :(

 John G.