Hi Dominique,

Thanks!

On 17/8/2012 7:14 PM, Dominique Pellé wrote:

This gives the tokens:

sqlite> CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE ft USING fts4(x);
sqlite> INSERT INTO ft VALUES("hello world");
sqlite> INSERT INTO ft VALUES("hello there");

sqlite> CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE ft_terms USING fts4aux(ft);

sqlite> .header on
sqlite> SELECT * FROM ft_terms;
term|col|documents|occurrences
hello|*|2|2
hello|0|2|2
there|*|1|1
there|0|1|1
world|*|1|1
world|0|1|1

Actually, I want to know:
* terms for "hello world" are "hello" and "world"
* terms for "hello there" are "hello" and "there"
...and so on.

The aux table doesn't give an easy way to find that, as far as I can see.

However, thanks for taking the time to reply! I have received a couple of other solutions that may also help!

Best Regards,
Mohit.
19/8/2012 | 12:59 AM.