Hello,

I want to use System.Data.SQLite by invoking it via
DbProviderFactories.GetFactory(providerName). If I have an old version
installed on my machine I always get that instead of the one inside the
referenced NuGet package. If uninstall it, the call fails because it cannot be
found.

I found this blog-post
(http://gurustop.net/blog/2011/05/19/sqlite-database-nuget-package-common-problems-solved/)
 that states how this can be circumvented by adding a [app|web].config file
with the following lines:
<system.data>
    <DbProviderFactories>
      <remove invariant="System.Data.SQLite"/>
      <add name="SQLite Data Provider"
          invariant="System.Data.SQLite"
          description=".Net Framework Data Provider for SQLite"
          type="System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteFactory, System.Data.SQLite"/>
    </DbProviderFactories>
</system.data>

Doesn't it make sense to add such a config file to the NuGet package?
Thanks for considering.

Felix Obermaier