From: David Richardson <daviric...@yahoo.com>
To: "sqlite-users@sqlite.org" <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:24 PM
Subject: sqlite  + EF4 + 'on cascade delete' = not working

Hi community

I’m having some sort of
bug with system.data.sqlite. I’ve been trying for weeks now!  I’ve installed
(System.Data.SQLite 1.0.81.0) and
i’m using sqlite in combination with Entity Framework 4. Mostly it does what I
want. The only problem I’m having is that when I try to delete it should
cascade , but 'on cascade delete’ does NOT work. I change
the connectionstring to SQL Server 2008 instance and entity framework works
perfect! So there is something missing here. Or am I doing something wrong?

I cannot find any
information on the internet on how to do this with system.data.sqlite properly.

Is this a bug?