I have tried this change and I'm afraid it hasn't stopped the crashes.
Just to confirm though, I copied the code changes to 'UnsafeNativeMethods.cs'
into the 1.0.82.0 project by hand as I couldn't see anywhere to download the
new source code as a whole.
Was this correct or did I miss something? (Don't know if there are other
crucial changes elsewhere in the source code.)