Hi,

Now that 1.0.82.0 is available as a nuget package, I tried to use it.

I added the x32/x64 package and this completed without problems.

It added the references and a x32 and x64 folder, each with
SQLite.Interop.dll files.

My problem:

When building a setup project, the interop dll files are not included and
hence the program will not work when installed. Only the
System.Data.SQLite[.Linq].dll assemblies are included in the setup project.

The Build Action for the interop dll files is "Content" and "Copy to Output
Directory" is "Copy always".

What should I do to have the x32 and x64 interop dlls to be included in the
setup project?

VS2010 does not detect that the interop dlls are necessary. :-/

Thanks,

Bernhard