From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of YAN HONG YE
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:01 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] insert if in SQL cmd

I need a function to run step 2 in sql cmd, but I don't know how to write in
the sql environment.

1. BEGIN TRANSACTION;
2. if today is mondy to fridy,then run 3-6
    ELSE run 6.
3. prepare and step stmt A (SELECT * FROM foo WHERE rowid=1), A is not
finalized or reset; 4. execute stmt B (DELETE FROM foo WHERE rowid=1), B is
prepared, executed and finalized; 5. access column data via stmt A 6. COMMIT