Save yourself some time and show some code, it will make it easy for us to
help you.

Genius might have limitations, but stupidity is no handicap

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of kritesh tripathi
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:32 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Getting Error SQLITE_NOTADB

hi michael

thanks for the responnse bt still getting the same problem

language-C++
RTOS-micro itron
where-creating db in digital camera external sd card and afterwards usin
this db file  for some wifi feature  present in digital camera so that user
can see all those images in tv or mobile.

after debug i find tht in tht if condition using memcmp which compares
between page1 and zmagicheader....bt value of page1=" "

is this a problem ?

cheers
kritesh