Hi, ALL,
I have a very interesting situation.
I'm trying to compile my project using Visual Studio 2010. It is a C++
executable and I just inserted the source code from the
amalgamation archive into the project. I also changed the settings for
the sqlite3.c to be recognized as a "C" source code and
set a warning level to be /W3.

Now I have a class that is communicates with the database file. In
this class I have 3 routine: one for adding records, one for deleting
records and one for updating records.Since there are multiple records
all 3 functions utilize transactions.

The first function is very simple: I grab the data and drop them in
the db. No problem at all.
The second one is also simple: check if the user wants to delete and
if yes deletes records.
The third one is actually a little complicated.

It utilizes the capabilities of the first 2 functions.
When the user asks to edit the data it starts the transaction, then
set the "SAVEPOINT" deletes the appropriate records
and then insert the changed data.

Now the problem: only during the scenario #3 I have a lot of memory
leaks. They are reported in the Visual Studio debug
window. Looking at the data I did a global search and it turns out
that those leakage are coming from the sqlite.

Is there a way to isolate those leakage? I don't think I found a bug
in the SQLite engine but I don't see a good data
from my program in the leakage report of Visual Studio neither.

Any suggestions? Since the program is GUI-based I can't use
_CtrDbg-like functions.

I tried to use VLD but it reported leaks in legitimate sqlite functions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.